Travel secrets are something that a lot of people keep to themselves. I mean, that’s why they’re secrets, right? Some amazing people got together and revealed some illuminating discourse on what you should do when you’re stuck at an airport, or when you get sick at an airport, or when you lose your luggage (the worst)!
So the next time something happens to you at the airport, think of these travel secrets that only you and a few other people know. But be sure to spread the word!
1. Bypass the gate attendant
2. Add some realism to your story at lost and found
3. Bring an empty bottle
4. But make sure you have the necessary paperwork when you do this
5. Think smart, save money
6. Don’t pack any fragile items in checked bags
7. When they say everything, they mean it
8. Only if you fly into smaller, regional airports
9. Make sure you understand what it means to sit there, though
10. Don’t get caught!
11. Five tips in one!
16. How to speed up the security line
17. This is very helpful
18. Well, whattaya know
19. Four tips in one
23. 10 tips in one
Did you know some of these?