In preparation for football season, I binge watched Last Chance U on Netflix. I finished season one on a Saturday and season two in half a week.
My beloved Bills are now 1-1. Gabby is a Jets fan and recently found out that I support the Bills. Our season opener was against the Jets and we won (after an arguably slow first half). The Jets are 0-2. She’s going to kick my ass the next time we see each other.
I downloaded Soda Player to use Acestream for streaming NFL games. I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t have cable TV. Then again, I hate it when you’re watching a game and during an important play, the stream starts buffering. It happens more often than you’d like.
This is why I bought Aerowave. It allows me to watch TV stations that broadcast over the air. I could’ve done it with a coaxial cable and a metal clothes hanger, but this was easier. And it works like a charm.
Now I can watch football on my couch instead of on my desktop. I’m moving on up!
- The Chargers should’ve stayed in San Diego.
- The Giants should not be on primetime TV.
- I wasn’t wrong about picking Matt Stafford as my starting QB for the past three years.
- The Bills game against the Panthers was one of the more pathetic offensive games I’ve seen. (But great defense.)
- The Jets will not find a reliable QB until 2025.
- The Bears are perennial suckers.
- Why is Jay Cutler playing for the Dolphins?
Liverpool played against Leicester today in the League Cup.
We lost 2-0. Both goals were scored in the second half.
The team played aimlessly, with our forwards unable to finish chances.
We need an out-an-out striker and a force in the midfield to boss it around.
We also drew 1-1 against Burnley in our last EPL match.
Is this the beginning of a nightmare?