Thank you for your interest in having your voice heard on www.letsgorightnow.com (“Let’s Go Right Now”), which is owned by LGRN Media (“we” or “us”). Before we can accept any Content from you now or in the future, please confirm that you have read and agree to this Submissions Agreement (“Agreement”), which will govern any Content that you provide to us that is accepted for publication on Let’s Go Right Now. As used in this Agreement, “Content” means any articles, content, or other materials that you submit to us. We reserve the right to publish or not publish any Content you submit.
1. In exchange for our providing you with this platform for expression and with potential exposure to Let’s Go Right Now readers, which you agree is valuable consideration, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, license, sublicense, distribute, sell, perform, translate, and display your Content (including any drawings, images, sounds, video recordings, or other data embedded in your Content and including adaptations or derivative works based on your Content) for any purpose, in any language, and in any manner or medium (now existing or hereafter developed) (the “Rights”). All Rights granted to us pursuant to this Agreement are irrevocable and vest immediately upon publication of your Content on Let’s Go Right Now. You retain ownership of the copyright in your Content, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement. If you decide to republish your Content elsewhere, you agree to include the following disclosure: “Previously published by Let’s Go Right Now at www.letsgorightnow.com.”
2. We may publish without restriction other content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content. We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through Let’s Go Right Now, and you agree that we have no obligation to you under this Agreement, or under any law, or in equity, in connection with any of your Content that we may use. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, or fitness for a particular purpose.
3. You understand that Let’s Go Right Now is accessible to anyone on the Internet. You should not provide us with any Content that is private, infringing of someone else’s intellectual property rights, or defamatory. Anything posted on Let’s Go Right Now will be available to anyone on the Internet. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content posted on Let’s Go Right Now. We assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your Content. We are under no obligation to modify or delete your Content once it is posted on Let’s Go Right Now, but reserve the right to do so in our sole discretion.
4. If you would like to submit a proposal for a paid freelance article, please email us at [email protected]
5. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to (a) edit your Content, (b) supplement or co-mingle your Content with our trade names, trademarks, and service marks and with content provided by us or by third parties, (c) remove your Content from Let’s Go Right Now, and (d) benefit commercially from your Content.
6. You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are 18 years of age or older and have provided us with your real name and email address on our submissions form; (b) your Content is an original work created by you; (c) you own the copyright in your Content; (d) your Content does not contain any express or implied statements of fact that are untrue, false, or misleading; (e) your Content does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party; (f) your Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or destructive material; and (g) your Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material. You further represent and warrant that you are familiar with, and will abide by, the Federal Trade Commission’s endorsement guides (16 CFR Part 255) and will at all times err on the side of full disclosure and avoid any conflicts of interest or the appearance of conflicts of interest with respect to your Content. This means, for example, that you will not write about a product, service, or business in which you have a financial interest unless you clearly and conspicuously disclose that financial interest. For additional details see here. You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
7. You acknowledge that there is no partnership, joint venture, employment, consulting or other such relationship between you or us (each a “Party” and together the “Parties”).
8. The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
9. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired, unless continued enforcement of the provisions frustrates the intent of the Parties.
10. No delay or failure by either Party in exercising any right under this Agreement, and no partial or single exercise of that right, will constitute a waiver of that or any other right. Failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other right.
11. This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflict/choice of law principles. Each Party hereto irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any federal or state court within the County of Kings, New York in connection with any matter arising out of this Agreement, agrees that process may be served upon them in any manner authorized by the laws of the State of New York, and waives and covenants not to assert or plead any objection which they might otherwise have to such jurisdiction, venue, or process.
12. This is the entire agreement between the Parties, and any changes must be agreed to in writing signed by the Parties.